At Geauga Park District, we recognize that every contribution, no matter how big or small, is heartfelt and meaningful. We also recognize that if you have a passion for parks, recreation and Nature, our mission is your mission. We want you to know that your donation will ensure that Geauga Park District more fully contributes to Geauga County residents’ quality of life for generations to come. Through giving, you are leaving a legacy that will last a lifetime. Here are some of the ways that you can contribute:
- In memory of a loved one.
- In support of our team of park naturalists. Your gift will support our efforts to further Nature education, programming and special events in the community.
- In support of our team of park biologists and land stewards. Your gift will further our efforts in natural areas research and land stewardship.
- In support of our team of park planners, grounds and facilities, and construction staff. Your gift will help us continue to build and maintain quality parks and trails.
- In support of our team of park rangers. Your gift will support our efforts in law enforcement and the day-to-day safety of our parks.
- In support of our administrative team. Your gift will support our marketing, communications and administrative goals to instill a love of parks, recreation and Nature opportunities in our residents.
Here is how to give:
- By check: Please mail your donation to Geauga Park District, Attention: Donations, 9160 Robinson Road, Chardon, OH 44024.
- By credit card: Please call us at 440-286-9516. Minimum donation $25.
All gifts exceeding $100 will also be recognized in Geauga Park District’s quarterly Park Explorer Activity Guide.