Hours of operation are posted at News & Updates; please also refer to that link for notice of exceptional hours.
All guests are currently required to wear face coverings to climb. Please scroll down to read a complete set of special guidelines for our 2020 season, and plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your reserved time.
As a convenience to our guests, and to help reduce crowding at the course site, we are introducing a new high ropes reservation system for the 2020 season! Reservations can now be made online below or by calling 440-286-9516. Walk-in guests may then climb as space allows.
Reserve Your Ropes Course Spot
Ropes Course Waiver Form • Safety Rules of Participation
High ropes require a trained staff member’s assistance to ensure fun and safe adventures for all. Group sizes are limited to six climbers per session. One-hour sessions are free to Geauga County residents (ID REQUIRED) but cost $20 per hour for out-of-county residents (credit card only, paid onsite).
All participants under the age of 18 years old are required to have their parent or legal guardian sign a waiver. Accompanying adults need not climb the course except under certain circumstances that may require it; please inquire at the course.
Please note that the following safety requirements will be double-checked at check-in before harnassing:
- Participants must be at least 10 years old.
- Participants must be at least 4’6″ (54″) tall.
- Participants must weigh at least 50 pounds.
- Participants must not weigh more than 250 pounds.
SPECIAL IN 2020:
We are happy to offer the opportunity to climb the ropes course again this summer. As we strive to provide you with a fun and safe high ropes experience consistent with State of Ohio and CDC guidelines, please note the following changes to our operating procedures before you head out to the park.
- Staff are required to wear face coverings.
- Guests climbing the course are also required to wear face coverings, as it is very difficult to maintain six-foot distancing throughout the course.
- Guests should provide their own face coverings for use.
- As much as possible, guests should try to keep a minimum of six feet apart at check-in, harnassing, safety training and while navigating the course.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests and staff, but guests are encouraged to bring their own if possible.
- All climbing gear will be used only one per day and sterilized overnight.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work together with these new procedures and protocols.