Get up there
Ropes Rules & Regulations
As a convenience to our guests, we have a reservation system in place for the 2021 high ropes season. Reservations can be made online below or by calling 440-286-9516. No same-day reservations are allowed, however walk-in guests are welcome as space allows.
Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your reserved time.
Reserve Your Ropes Course Spot
Ropes Course Waiver Form • Safety Rules of Participation
High ropes require a trained staff member’s assistance to ensure fun and safe adventures for all. Group sizes are limited to eight climbers per session. One-hour sessions are free to Geauga County residents (ID REQUIRED) but cost $20 per hour for out-of-county residents (credit card only, paid onsite).
All participants under the age of 18 years old are required to have their parent or legal guardian sign a waiver. Accompanying adults need not climb the course except under certain circumstances that may require it; please inquire at the course.
Please note that the following safety requirements will be double-checked at check-in before harnessing:
- Participants must be at least 10 years old.
- Participants must be at least 4’6″ (54″) tall.
- Participants must weigh at least 50 pounds.
- Participants must not weigh more than 250 pounds.
SPECIAL IN 2021:
As we strive to provide you with a fun and safe high ropes experience, please note the following updates to our operating procedures before you head out to the park:
- As much as possible, guests should try to keep a minimum of six feet apart at check-in, harnessing, safety training and while navigating the course.
- All climbing gear will be sterilized daily.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests and staff, but guests are encouraged to bring their own if possible.